The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

STUPID CARY COATNEY SAGA.

Presenting stuff never before seen on this blog - because PP Guru was too busy whacking off to all his 600 or so downloaded pics of his myspace friends to even notice that he wasn't contributing enough to this blog.

Here's Chapter Three of the Rikki Lixxx Cary Coatney, the third time's the charm Chronicles. Will there ever be a fourth saga? No, the PP Guru doesn't believe in Quadalogies. It didn't work for the Alien movie franchise - and it shouldn't work here.




Thursday, June 15, 2006

Not too Far Off From the Apple In Your Eye
Current mood: happy


All my medication with the exception of the viciodin has all been accounted for down in my gullet. Still feeling some pain at times when I do certain movements and stuff.

Damn lotto. I've been doing worse since last I wrote. I keep matching the mega number and the bonus and that only nets me a lousy couple of bucks. I see they finally upped the jackpot by six million rather than the four measley million increments that's been happening for the past two months. The jackpot for Super Lotto will be up to $70 mil.

Rather postulate on fleeting dreams of fancy- I realize something valuable that Lixi was trying to convey during the coarse of our relationship and I've just been too damn pigheaded to listen. Sometimes, or at least ninety percent of the time, it doesn't take a lot of wealth to really impress people. The reason why I say this is because when I mentioned last week that when I got her these small 'itemized gifts' for her birthday she flat out told me last weekend when I helped her put on a 'spur of the moment' garage sale, that the reason why she was so happy with these 'sacrifical' offerings (which took up a only little less than half of my paycheck rather than say, two whole ones) is that, for once during the coarse of our friendship I actually paid attention to what she really wanted: which is basically is stuff for her to pick out on her own. Now, why didn't I think of getting her a OSH card before?

Now I found out that she will be moving. Although, the date is not determined. And I don't know how to respond to that. I don't know if she will truly fully forgive me for my indiscretions. We haven't been intimate since last year - and it may or may not be a good idea to even try. I'm not sure if it will be a long while before I can be comfortable to climb between the sheets with little much of anyone until this mark of the beast or scar on my back will fully disappear - but stuff like that shouldn't or never be the crux of our relationship. My last weekend with Lixi, helping her out with the garage sale, seeing her make a little money with hardly an effort, and spending the rest of the afternoon poolside with her was the most uplifting day I've had so far this year and I've pretty much have had a shitty year so far.

Lixi without a doubt has been the most challenging relationship I've ever been in and I wouldn't trade this experience with her for anything in the world. She's the first girl that says things that I like to hear. She always has a interesting story to tell. She's a survivor- she's been through a lot of trials and tribulations and for the most part, she has emerged victorious with little signs of wear and tear and I will miss her TREMENDOUSLY when or if she ever goes.

~

Coat




Currently listening :
Free
By Osi
Release date: By 30 May, 2006




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home