The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

LAPSE OF MY REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEMORY SHANK

You know something- I forgot it was Thursday today. I fucked up. I was too busy with other projects to notice. I finished up with my submissions packet to Diamond and last night instead of watching MUST SEE TV (Dennis Farina on L&O?- shit gotta set the timer)I went with the option of MUST FINISH OUTSTANDING BELATED projects instead. I've got this grand idea for a Batman multi-arc that sort of takes its' cue from the current labotomy administration. I don't understand why no one has come up with this idea before: contractors.

That's all I'm going say.

Smallville last night was pretty neat. Glad the network took my suggestion of Margot Kidder to heart.

So there stands the blog nazi shaking his gestapo bobbing head and he's giving the slit throat motion.

Tomorrow - DVD talk. Post #200.

~

Coat



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home