The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Friday, January 30, 2004

YES, FOR WE MUST PAUSE FOR A MOMENT

Yeah, I wanted to pick up my entry with the Chris Scowling Squire story - but it's going to have to wait until after the weekend-

My YesFest (the special 35th Anniversary edition) continues tomorrow with the my first view of the Yesspeak DVD (5 hours long) and my first run through of the Ultimate Yes collection (maybe I should jam along on my keyboard?) and some other goodies I've acquired like the latest Steve Howe solo album and while I was on line waiting to get my wristband, someone from the YesNet who was waiting with me tossed me a CDR of a Yes concert from the Universal Ampitheater in 1997.

So this weekend will occupy me with endless hours Yes Music, a leather easychair, a glass of wine on the rocks, and a cuban cigar.

To be continued....

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home