The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

SHORT CHANGED AND SHORT SIGHTED.

Testing, one, two, three.

Currently in Vegas - drinking Tequila shots, losing at slots- even though I'm in debt to the IRS for close to 4 grand, and watching a whole slew of DVDs that I'm trying to catch up on that I haven't had time to do at home.

For some peculiar reason, I'm having a bitch of a time trying to access my yahoo and MSN accounts on my dad's computer. I can read mail on yahoo, but I can't send any out or delete. Ditto for hotmail. I was hoping that I would get the chance to send out my long overdue Deposit Man newsletter from my dad's house- but alas, I guess that's spamguard show biz. If this blog is working - I could maybe draft my next two entries - one dealing with the Asia acoustic shows back home and the other shooting the shit on Saturday nights with Starsky & Hutch.

Testing- one, two, three.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home