The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

DO I LOOK HOT IN THIS CARTOON WALKIE-TALKIE?



I should do wonders for all the new Verizon or T-Mobile ad campaigns. Catherine Zeta-Jones can bite me. Not that I would mind. Posted by Hello

Query: Why is that people simply have to use the speaker on their cellphones in public places, such as the bus or subway? Do you really want strangers to hear what you did on your date last night? Do we really need a play by play broadcast of how you got your toes sucked or how got a mop full of Johnson's floor wax shoved so far up your rectum just to show how much shine your henie can really handle getting buffed? Are people really dying to know your business of how many orgasms you can fake while trying to chew off a hangnail with fake vampire teeth?

I'm not.

T-mobilization constitutes a act of war on the basis of the lack of social etiquette.

Get your ear off the fucking cellphone while you're driving you goddamn maniacs.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home