The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sparky: Trying to scare up some folks to go see Mighty Mike and his band — Sleeper City


Mikey writes: Hello! This Saturday, my band, Sleeper City, and my new short haircut are playing in Little Tokyo at Live Jazz (366 E. 2nd St., LA, CA, 90012), hosted by The Cocaine. We've been getting reviews for our EP and they've been pretty sweet. Also, the EP is available on iTunes (getting us ever closer to our van).


So, basically, I'd like to rock with my homies and then rock some delicious Japanese grilled food. Yakatori, Fried Cheese, grilled oysters... So delicious (I ain't paying. That'll be when the wheelbarrows of money start coming in). Next door to Live Jazz is a place called Haraulalu (I think) and it's awesome (I know). We're going to grub it up after we rock the house. So, I sure hope you can make it out to the show. Take care and hope to see you this Saturday.



Saturday, October 21st
10:30pm / $5
@ The Cocaine @ Live Jazz
366 E. 2nd St.
Little Tokyo-LA
90012



www.sleepercity.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home