The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

NSFW
SPARKY - MORE TITS AND MONSTERS I GUESS & NSFW AFTER THE VIDEO BUFFER ...

Monsters first -

Sarah is 7 months pregnant above? Seems doubtful to me.

This is not Sarah by the way — just some nicer person:


... John McCain is a senile fool. Sarah Palin is a closet prostitute. ...


Did you know that the image on the right is what you get if you google - Palin and boobs?

We take a break from GIVING old FULGY Palin her due. It seems that our Friend the Guru reverts when boobs are present.

I - OTOH - am a proud supporter of the Itty Bitty Titty Club and all its' membership. I have a preference for Brunettes. Just not ones who kill animals from planes.

Pics below:



Online Videos by Veoh.com


Online Videos by Veoh.com


Online Videos by Veoh.com





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home