The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Monday, June 30, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK June 30, 2003

I wish I could get shit done in one post. Last Friday, I got distracted by a thread on the SK8TE JESUS forum-

But leaving a blog mark on about my terrible weekend two weekends ago- let's see if I can finish up this story.

Let's see, paid 14 bucks- check. Had be ushered to my seat- check. Then I was placed right next to a 400 pound red haired hippo who should have paid for two seat- because her ass was so wide that she nearly took half of mine- check.

Yeah, I know, I know, you don't have to remind me! With the dreadful and deadly 4-0 approaching, I shouldn't be one talking about looks-. I still got the trademark dirty blond locks- but I've been noticing a rapid strand of erosion happening of late. I've got a gut beginning to show, even though I only weigh a measly 165-170 lbs- my chin is getting more flabby and looks as if some turkey gobbler thing is beginning to manifest- just like the one that I saw George Lucas sporting on a Star Wars DVD.

Fuck, I was rambling again.

So you all should have seen me- I had to resort to huddling in the corner of my seat because I was so petrified of getting the sperm whale cooties. I distinctively remember witnessing her shovling huge handfuls of over saturated buttery popcorn down her fat gullet out of her endless extra large carton. And when she spoke to her friends, her arms would fly out in emotional waves of expression that practically made me duck under the seat and then kernels would go flying out of her mouth like miniature scud missiles. One nearly poked my eye out. And oh, those series of throttles emiting from her throat once mistaken for slurping sounds- how long would I be able to endure such physical and mental torture? Well, not for long- because as soon as the tripthephane (?) settled in (probably from inhaling that sun dried tomato turkey sausage baguette)- she fell in a immediate fat ass slumber. Then it was the snoring THROUGH KEY PARTS OF THE MOVIE (HULK tank battle) that set me off. I just muttered something along the lines of 'why didn't you doofuses simply wait at home for the video if you were going to ruin it for others?' before setting off for some better seating in the front.- after having to ask permission from the usher to move my seat.

I wish I had time to say what I thought about the movie. It was a mixed bag out what I managed to enjoy of it. But- I have to move on to other things. Maybe another Stepfather story will set me to ease-

Fifteen minutes, damn what a joke. It goes by too fast.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home