The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Monday, June 16, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK June 16, 2003

Again, I'm almost half attempted to write about a episode that happened on Father's Day yesterday about what a rotten thing that a five year girl's dad did over at my house- but I've got to finish wrestling these demons out.

In my last entry, I've cussed up a storm at the guy hired to lifeguard and maintain my apartment's complex after he threw me in the pool fully clothed when I said I'd take a gun and shoot his mother with it. I went across the street to the baseball field to dry off and then go home and act as if nothing had happened.

Then I saw something shiny and blue darted across the street and zoom across the baseball field towards me.

Oh fuck, it couldn't be...

THE ROGER's blue boat of a Cadillac racing to run me down- and I thought, uh oh, it's going to be one of those fucking ROGER moments. Well, I decided right there and then, I wasn't going to be taking any more shit from him. So I ran.

He cut me off.

He rolled down his window and said that around six neighbors called and heard me yell 'fuck you and your mother' 600 different ways and also he was going to kill me for a laying a hand on his 'niece'.

I said, 'Whoa, waitaminute, I never even layed a hand on her. Bernie and her were the ones who got-

But the ROGER wouldn't hear of it. He got out of the car and started to chase. But the one thing he didn't count on was that I knew and could nagivate through the woods better than he can. And that's where I ran into- through swamps, dirt, and a American Revolution Era graveyard and ran across the street to a church/annex school. I broke in and spent the rest of the day and night in a darkened class room.

The next morning, I went back to my summer camp as if nothing had happened. Wouldja' believe THE ROGER showed up to take me home? As I was still reluctant to still get in the car with the maniac, The ROGER's approach to yanking me back to the car irked the suspicions of the camp counselors and they intervened by saying that they maybe we should all talk this through. THE ROGER told them to all 'f' themselves, as he didn't need guidence to discipline his kids. (He called me his 'kid', man did that make me see red). They told him, if they saw me come back with any bruises or markings that they were going to report him to the authorities. More words were exchanged and he drove me back to the apartment, but he didn;t say a word to me or lift a hand to swat me all the way back.

When we got in the house, my mom was fraught with tears. She was really worried that I had for the first time in my life- 'stayed out al night' and still she grounded me for the rest of the summer- but the DEBBIE confessed that she lied about the hitting he part and admitted that my sister did it. She was quickly deported back to RI, after she pulled the same sleepwalking shit on THE ROGER one night. And THE ROGER yelled at her mother for not informing that she had Psycho problems.

And we all got along for the rest of the summer.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home