The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Thursday, June 05, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK June 5, 2003

It's one of those weeks when my immediate life becomes the studio and there is little time for anything else when an entire shitload of paperwork comes crashes down with a dull thud on my desk. I can probably spare an hour here or there tonight to work on some DM or watch one of those shorts on the Animatrix DVD- but I definitely want to pick up where I left off on the RAMPAGING ROGER SHOW. Hopefully tomorrow.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home