The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK May 27, 2003


Now that the summer rerun season is upon me- I shall have to make up my vegatation hours by writing shitloads of stuff before the summer is out. I have 3 to 4 pages left in my massive rewrite of the third act of the DEPOSIT MAN & THE LAST GREAT GATE OF MORTALITY to go before I close the book on that chapter. And I think the ending will please the people who enjoyed the first two books as it ties things together and that was the problem in the delay of getting these books out - in trying on my end to have it all MAKE SOME &*#KING SENSE.

Anyway, I want to devulge in some true to life inspired wackiness and this is the theme I'm going to be exploring all week. A few tales related to my distorted upbringing caused by my evil stepfather. I've been thinking of good ol' ROGER and the thousand and one plus hells he's put me through. A recent phone call from my favorite aunt triggered off some of the same as usual unpleasant memories and I was flabbergasted to find out that now my half-sister has now, after some 35 years has finally turned on him- from what I hear, has called him an unfit grandparent to her kids that she has tucked away in Northern New Jersey. I guess they're my nieces and nephews too, but I don't want to get into it right now.

Here's the chronicle set up so far as far as my personal history will allow: My dad and mother meet while tending Nebraska University. My mom gets pregnant with me- because both parents were idiots and didn't know much about birth control in those days- but they both do the right thing and get married. My Grandfather, a big time money baking mogul gets wind of it. Forces my mom to break it off and drags my mother away to work as his personal assistant while globetrotting around the world. My Grandfather and mom make a pitstop in Canada where I was born in London, Ontario. But I'm still considered an American citizen. Don't ask me to get into the logistics.

Anyway, my dad tried to make it in New Jersey, working for my grandfather, but things don't work out and my grandfather tells my dad that he's not cut out to be my dad. My mom begins dating other guys until she settles on remarrying a lowly wage bartender named Roger. Things only get shittier from here on in:

TO BE CONTINUED

Because my fifteen minutes are up.

~

coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home