The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Monday, June 09, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAKJune 9, 2003

Technically I only got eight minutes- so my cliffhanger is going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Last weekend was a mix bag of accomplishments and mishaps.

i got all my comic books in storage alphabetized and counted. Close to 5000. Which really isn't worth forking over sixty five bucks every month to keep it locked away. This summer I'm probably going to move all my books including the ones I have at the house into a storage locker not far from my house.

Spent all day yesterday at the Shrine Auditorium seeing ARNOLD and everybody was going off their fucking rockers. Felt guilty afterwards. Spent too much money which would be better spent at San Diego. My big purchase of the day was a bootleg DVD-R of the entire season of the 1966 Iron Man animated series.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home