The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK July 1, 2003

Tonight, I'm going to a employee screening of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines so I'm going have to cut this short.

But here's an update on my San Diego convention plans concerning the display of the Deposit Man -

I'm not going to have a new book out in time for the San Diego Con- that much is abundantly clear- but somehow my new color and book design guy, Oliver Simonsen was under the impression that a new book would be coming out- so he put the words comicon on the postcard that he colored, of which I will passing out at the convention. I don't have the heart to tell him to change it a fifth time- ' cause he did such a stupendous job of coloring it.

I will be located at booth # 1947 at the convention. Found this out from Erica Grant- the one posing as Mother Grimm of whom I sharing a booth with - who just had to call and wake me up at 8 AM on a Saturday(the only morning I get to sleep past 6 AM ) to tell me that. So basically- I'm all set for San Diego except for the printing of the postcards. So there you have it , the current update on my convention plans.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home