The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Monday, October 20, 2003

DISSECTING THE DEPOSIT MAN

The MTA mechanic's strike is now a week old and there's no end in sight.

They can go fuck themselves in their empty crow pecked out eyesockets for all I care. Same thing with the Ralph's and Von's employees who think they have the wool pulled over my our eyes- gee, I think we can all do without perserved food and chemically treated frozen dinners for a month or so - not when you got real grocery stores that sells chemically untreated food and fresh fare without the pesticides like Whole Foods Market or Trader Joe's. So it's a little expensive- if you really want the crappy added fat and vegatable shortening, there's Gelson's - but prepared to pay a preminium for the same horseshit.

The new Deposit Man book is now at the printer and it has a honorable mention on the Las Vegas Comic Con homepage www.lasvegascomiccon.com . When I come back from Vegas- plan wills be underway to get the Deposit Man and the Last Great Gate of Mortality Act Two on track for a quicker release in Feb or Mar and then Act Three I don't expect until next summer's San Diego Comic Con with the first two being reprinted to be solicited in Diamond. I will probably be giving exclusive distribution to FM International or Cold Cut, since they treat independent creators with more respect than Geppi gung ho saturation of mainstream publisher products. I'm still on that kick, after so many years. I also want to sign up for a table for next year's APE- but my mantra has always been to work on one show at a time.

Once people become familiar with the new book- I will be going into length about how some of the ideas came to be- I know people are panting to know where I came up for the idea of Marty's perverted scrapbook or the drug store shootout.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home