The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Thursday, February 12, 2004

OF TITS AND MONSTERS (prologue)

Now that I got my Yes ya-yas out of the way- other numerous occurances should be addressed and this will be a first in a series of itemized cornucopian deductions.

The title stems from a conversation that Larry Nadolsky and I had a couple weeks back discussing trying to get me into writing some of his 3-4 page shorts for Heavy Metal submissions. 'Basically', Larry told me, 'all they're looking for are inventory stories that have nothing but tits and monsters in them. Think you handle that?' Well - I don't think it would take a 40 year old with the mentality of a five year old to ponder that cookie. And with the Janet Jackson debacle - the timing couldn't have been more reverent.

The items in my next entry (I don't have much time, with preparing for APE, workpile on my desks, Deposit Man rewrites and writing my farewell entries for the Delphiforums
message to start right now - hopefully I will begin catching up tomorrow) will be in
the bold ITEM! homage to the old Marvel Bullpen Bulletins pages that were my favorites back in the mid - seventies.

There will be some interesting tidbits about comics, movies, tv, some inheritence coming my way, and of course some epitaph posturing about Julius Schwartz, who passed away early Tuesday.

But like I said, hopefully, tomorrow.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home