The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sparky:
You have to wonder
if any of the
GOP wünderkinder
graduated 5th grade?




And no she won't get off the hook for her brain dead "Blood Taint" slur below ... not from me.



A poem for Sarah ...

I'm a little Tea Bigot!

Short on Clout!

Here is my Anger!

Here is my Pout!

When I get steamed up

Bile comes out!

Disagree with me and

my Gun will come out!

- author unknown.


She can try and play victim all she wants, after all she wasn't the one shot; I blame her, I blame Ron Paul for playing patty cake with Neo Nazis, and I blame Beck for two years plus of anti-Jewish tirades.



-Sparky

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home