The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Friday, March 14, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK March 14, 2003 3:30 PM - 3:45 PM

Yeah, it's fucking Friday and I'll be having my first day off in two weeks. And next Friday I'll be flying out to Vegas to see my dad, Aunt Sara Jane, my brother and his wife, and especially to meet my four year old niece, Laura for the the very first time.

I don't what I'm going to do tomorrow morning, I don't have to wake up early to tape Static Shock since it's a repeat. I was out trying to find a DVD of the first Dune mini-series, but I can't find any copies anywhere- I guess this weekend's mini- series, Children of Dune. premiering this weekend jacked up the sales of the DVD. Probably a lot of people were thinking the same thing, buy the director's cut and get reacquainted with what went on before they tune in to the new series.

I should go see some Oscar nominated movies like About Schmit, Chicago, or The Pianist so I could make a broad decision come next week. I have the LA Shrine show to hang out on Sunday- another anime featured show- so I really don't have to set my alarm and wait in line to get in early. I suppose I could do some rewrites on the Deposit Man mini-series on the sixth issue. Which reminds me- I have to reconstruct the entire seventh issue from scratch, since I've changed things around from the last issue I put out.

Well, maybe Monday I'll get into a little more depth about the Deposit Man. I know I keep saying that, but for now-

my fifteen minutes are up. Have a nice weekend.

Cary Coatney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home