The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK June 10, 2003

In the third and final act of my grade school chronicle of my evil step father mishap, my stepfather clobbered my mother who was in total disagreement about our ex-pet being given over to some people by my aunt. Out of sheer arrogance, he waylaid her for suggesting to let the matter go. Like I said before last weekend, I saw my mom's head and neck go smack against the doorway and either she was out cold or whimpering like a whipped dog. The ROGER saw that I witnessed the incident and I would hate to think what he would have had in store for me if it wasn't.....for a neighbor's sudden pounding on the door. The ROGER asked me to help lift her off the floor and bring her to their bedroom, he then went and spoke to whoever it was who knocked on the door.

After the neighbor had gone, The ROGER came back into the bedroom and told me to get her some aspirin. A couple more words were exchanged between them and then he went and left for work telling me and my sister to keep a eye on her.

There was really nothing I could do to help- both my sister and I didn't know much about dialing 911 as stuff like that wasn't empathesized to small children back in those days of the mid-seventies. However, I assumed my aunt placed a call, because no sooner than my sister and I went to bed, the apartment was later occuppied by a couple of police officers and my grandfather was there to talk to my mother. I don't know the specfics of what was talked about but I think my grandfather had a stern talk with his mangled minded son-in-law. Somehow, unfortunely they worked it out amidt talks of divorce, and I was still under the scrutiny of this drunk who liked to believe that I was under his flesh and blood.

Coming up next is my favorite high school era punch-em-up with the ROGER.

~

Coat
t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home