The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK TAKE TWO July 9, 2003

Yeah ,basically I was going off on a rant yesterday about one of my fave local bands who are stupendously huge in Germany- They're called Spock's Beard and their just released album, Feel Euphoria is probably in the top forty out there by now. Somehow all this crap about me being on a first name basis with the band (they recorded their first album- The Light a few houses away from mine in Sherman Oaks, Ca-
but somehow I hit the wrong switch before posting it and everything went fiddle faddle.

Probably just as well.

I was also going off on a tangent on how the people I live with has this secretary at the office of where I do my night time writing was going through some files I have on the computer and was telling everyone at a 4th of July party about my plots for a sequel series to the Deposit Man - and also I think she molested me after I became intoxicated on Cranberry Juice and Vodkas- I passed out after four of those puppies and I passed out on my couch in my bedroom blasting away ELP on my stereo. I heard the next day from my former roomie and editor that she was in my room 'trying to wake me up' to see if I wanted to go see the fireworks display in Woodland Hills.

I don't care if she made a grab for the gonads, I'm more pissed off that she read my plots on the computer and try to tell people at the party about them.

Anyway, C' est la Vie - tomorrow's another day. It's not like this wacky tabacky Secretary she has any connection to the comic book biz anyway.

Another thing in preparation for the Comic con, I'm bringing down a whole of bunch of sampler CDs and tapes from the Alternative music department next door to me. The department is moving to a bigger facility that houses the whole entire Warner Music line, including Atlantic Records and Rhino Records- so it's real nice of them to hand me down all this shit that they're going to throw out anyway. I'll find good homes for them down in San Diego.

Alright, tomorrow I'll probably find something to bitch about. The new Spock's Beard album has really mellowed me out today.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home