The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

THE DEPOSIT MAN BULLETIN August 12, 2003

Not so much as a journal entry but my assessment of the roles that people will be playing on the next book.

Besides, Oliver did not get my e-mail, as it was returned to me- so he might be tuning in now.

This is the roster 5 in alpha order:

Me- creator, writer, and co-publisher.
Larry Nadolsky - penciler and inker
Masekela Polee (MAS for short) cover painter
Oliver Simonsen
- letterer and book designer, pin-ups. (I'm thinking of asking Oliver to collaborate on some Deposit Man funnies- little one page gag strips)
and Alan Sinder - editor and co-publisher

It feels good to have the team assembled, everyone has talked or met up with each other with the exception of MAS - since he is the new guy who came aboard last Friday.

Now, the only problem is, where the hell am I going to get the money to pay for all this?

I'll probably be yakking about the Deposit Man for the rest of the week. Tomorrow, I'll be talking about what printer I should use.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home