The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Monday, August 04, 2003

BLOG NAZI SAYS:

No blog for you. Too inundated with the shitstorm that manifested in my in- box this morning - Which is a crying shame because I wanted to talk about my haphazrd trip to the Will Roger Beach with my 'psuedo sister' Becky, Olivia, and their brit relative- UNCLE NEAL . Should be interesting reading. Also I wanted to talk in length this week about DVD audio commentaries and the Oscar winner for best picture of 2003 - Seabiscuit. How can I predict the future? Well, a good handicapper should know- and anyone who sees this magnificant film who have the precognitive ability to pick the ponies for the next Oscar race. The fucking purse should be loaded on this one.

Uh oh. Looks like I'm next in line to be served by THE BLOG NAZI.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home