The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Monday, March 01, 2004

MORE TITS AND MONSTERS

ITEM! Not much change from the last entry- with the exception that I just got word that the house I've been living in for the past eight or nine years is going into escrow and that I have to find a new place to live.

ITEM! Yeah, I'm still a little wigged out about that comic book writer/screenwriter tried to scarf a free copy of the Deposit Man in his vain quest to seek out 'properties' at the last APE show - no one out there who self publishes his or hers own book in the position of getting legal counsel. So this worries me that Hollywood leeches would fly all the way out to San Francisco and crash a show of this caliber just to rape us 'little beggers'

ITEM ! Larry and I are teaming up to produce a series of Betty Fusco, Angel Agent of G.A.B.R.I.E.L. for submission to Heavy Metal Magazine. The stories will run approximately 4 - 5 pages long. Larry is starting to paint the first one as of this very moment.
It's my usually rant on how female sex organs and politicans don't usually blend together- or something of that sort.

More Later.

Goddamn, I hate these time crunches.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home