The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Friday, June 10, 2005

PP Guru:
DELAYED STRANGE STIRRING
BELOW THE GURU'S BELT


Time is crucially short - as the PP Guru stated before he has a very important impromptu date tonight with Robert Fripp and the Porcupine Tree.


Not literally with Robert Fripp & the members of Porcupine Tree, you nitwit. Whaddya think the PP Guru is some kind of zen slut? No, the PP Guru has a date with some mortgage broker named Liz- and he hasn't met her before. She responded to an ad the PP Guru placed on craigslist since his original acolyte, Tara, the ever roving night life reviewer had to fly to San Francisco to write reviews of new restaurant and nightclub openings.

Is the interrogation over now?

Good. Now what would the PP Guru have to say about Angelina Jolie that hasn't been said before by any astral live breathing meatless metaphysical walking mage?

Angelina Jolie is the most ultimate sexually charged killing machine ever devised by the forces of nature.

And that schmuck Brad Pitt has to indulge in a steady diet of Angelina's mouthwatering recipe for fur tacos on a daily basis. Lucky bastard

There's just no justice for the PP Guru these days.

So to commemorative the opening weekend of Mr. and Mrs. Smith we present to you:

Angelina's thighs.

Thighs.

Goddamn it, thighs!

Everytime the PP Guru sees that Mr. and Mrs. Smith poster around town, he just wants to run his coarse sandpaper thick tongue of his up the length of them.

The PP Guru will try to check out the flick this weekend, if his already busy schedule doesn't conflict.

As erogenously relayed to:

~ Coat

Sparky adds - the movie is dandy. Saw it this morning. It's fluff but never pretends to be more. Jolie is the treat for husbands dragged to see Pitt. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM , Blogger ZenPupDog said...

    Shame the fishnets don't show up in the tiny photos.

     
  • At 9:43 AM , Blogger Coat said...

    That's right Female-

    Every Friday - we're just a couple of horny old middle-aged farts around here.

    ~

    Coat

     
  • At 8:25 AM , Blogger Coat said...

    Female-

    You're asking the wrong guy to contribute- didn't you read my last post about my date getting up and walking out on me in the middle of a freakin' concert, no less? Does that sound like a guy who gets a lot of trim on the side?

    Sparky is the married one. I'm lucky enough if I can even get laid once every two months.

    I don't know how much help I can be to you. Keep posting more stuff- don't just rely on one little itty bitty post to get by on. You'll attract more people to your blog if you frequently keep adding more and content and keeping it current.

    I cover a whole wide spectrum on this blog. DVDs, Cd's and comics are my main forte, especially when it comes to promoting my own. I'm not just into anonymous posting on anybody else's blog. Why would I do that when lots of people know who I am when I'm in the process of trying real hard to be a google attention whore?

    I'm sorry you're upset about the whole Christian twister game. I was trying to be cute, that's all.

    ~

    Coat

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home