The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Monday, March 17, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK March 17, 2003


Fuck St. Patrick's Day. I couldn't give a green rat's ass shit for a alcohol sponsored holiday.

I had quite the busy weekend. I saw all three movies that I mentioned Friday- what really bowled me over that the Pianist was super ultra violent, lots of people getting shot in the head and getting blown up- when I thought it was this simple mannered chick flick of a guy who plays piano for living during Nazi time. Boy, it sure quickly changed my vote for Roman Planski as best director over Scorese. Also met this hot German chick, Nadia - boy was she a lot of fun.

Anyway, shit is brewing up with the Deposit Man- word must have gone down that I'm about ready to put my mini-series into action- that this old associate of mine is pounding on my door asking for back royalities. What back royalities? the last two books didn't make any money- Oh well- we'll see. The Deposit Man is based on this code name I had squandered away for myself when I played secret agent with my buddies growing up in Parsippany NJ. The name stuck with me all my life when it came time to come up with something for this misfit eviction officer from Heaven I invented- the name seemed to fit and.....more tomorrow...

Because my fifteen minutes is up.

Cary Coatney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home