The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK April 15, 2003

It's taxation slavery day again. I started doing mine- but I realized somewhere along the line, I was using the wrong state tax form and said screw it! So I took my w-2s and unfinished form and wrote on the form, 'FINISH THEM YOURSELF!!" in bold magic marker before sealing up the envelope. Hey, it just goes to show that I really suck at math- but as long as they see that I made the pathetic attempt to file- what harm could come to me?

I'm still jamming on this new Saga album. I don't enjoy as much as I did the last one, House of Cards , but I wanted to mention that this new one MARATHON has sort of comic book motif running through it. The cover accentuates the journey of a locust man in sort of a super hero mode patroling the city streets. The band's art designer also employs the use of comic book panels on the inside of the CD's booklet as well as comic book lettering fonts for the lyrics. Anyway, I know the band isn't everyone's cup of tea- I would asume that all delphiforum members would probably castrate me if I mentioned this on Ska8e Jesus or the Worst Ever Forum, but I'm elated that this band of Canadian rockers chooses to rejuvenate itself ever two to three years or so.

I so f**king sick of hearing about Iraq already. Now I hear the focus is now shifting toward Syria and see how much havoc we can wreak there. Jeez, while we're at it, why don't we give it another go at Castro, since we're in the usurping countries' regimes business?

Well, all I have to say is-
I
I hope they can wait until at least May Sweeps is finished. The best thing about this skirmish is to admit that I admire the fact that the US and British troops got the worst of the fighting out of the way just in time for new Smallville episodes to air.

Well, maybe your fifteen minutes isn't up, but mine sure is-

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home