The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAKApril 1, 2003


Time is my worst fucking mortal enemy.

Yesterday and today I've had a brevy of bric- a- brac disappointments. Last night I was doing rewrites on my Deposit Man most troubled sixth book and I kept running into inconsistencies in trying to stage a turf war between Scientogolists and Self- relationship
Followers- and it wasn't coming out the way I pictured it to be. I'm going to keep trying to get it right while Larry begins the art chores on the fiftth issue (which I hope doesn't take another year to complete) I swear after I publish this mini-series- I gotta learn how to shit stuff out on a regular basis to keep the Coatney name in circulation.

On top of that- I need a break from this heavy workload that has been piling up of late- I can't hardly communicate on the Delphiforums while I'm shit deep in computing foreign video sales- then again, I suppose that is a good thing; after all I'm not being paid to jack off on the internet all day. But I wanted to start doing this regiment of ploting out stories on my hard drive. I'm having a bitch of time saving stuff on disk due to my changing around computers all the time- I have a computer at work where I try to download stuff on disk and bring it to an evening office where I do most of my private writing- but for some bizarre reason- the stuff on the disk doesn't turn up on the evening computer. I write my Deposit Man scripts at home on a old dot matrix dos system. I'm comfortable at home working on a outdated word processor where everything is spelled out.

I have plans to write a King Crimson concert review for a a dutch website and tinkering with the idea of writing an article of comic book related movie billboards around LA.

Consolidated and out of time

My fifteen minutes are up...

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home