The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK April 16, 2003

Today is a day to celebrate- so I won't be writing much due to today's WHV workload- but I'm elated to say that I finally have a complete Deposit Man issue in my hands. A 30 page comic book story that has been in more than a year in the making has finally made it's way to my house last evening. It's certainly shaping up to be a stupendous looking issue. I can't express how invigorated this makes me feel! It makes me just want to go and whip out more! And hopefully I'll crack the whip on Larry's back to churn out the other two parts of my Deposit Man and the Last Great Gate of Mortality opus by this summer's end, so I can have them stocked in comic book speciality shops by end of this year.

Well, fifteen minutes are up and I got to clean up the mess on my desk at work,

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home