The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Thursday, April 17, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK April 17, 2003

My influences stick out like a sore thumb. The idea for me to come up with something totally original must derive from some outside influence and I make no bitter bones about it- just as long as it has no direct resemblance to the influence where it derives from. Jeez, that's almost coming across as a ripped off Robert Fripp zen reference. But- seriously, the main thing in my Deposit Man series is I take a bow in homage to the works of Steve Ditko and the old British sixties televison show, the Prisoner. In the Ditko sense, the character is very quirky- he has many oddballs traits to him, that are on the inside as well as the outside. For one; he's both gay and aggressive, he doesn't show a soft side and takes a radical approach to get what he wants: which amalgamates into the sense of Patrick McGoohan's plight in the Prisoner , the utimate quest for answers and a way to get off this stinking island. In the Deposit Man's case, he feels he is in Heaven prematurely and maybe that is why he made seem different from all other around him and his rationale is so extreme, that he is willing to sacrifice himself to achieve his means, as I demonstrated in The Deposit Man Survival Guide to Afterlife when he set off a nuclear bomb while using actress Dana Plato as his mule.

Well enough deep thoughts for now, my fifteen minutes is way overdue,

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home