The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Friday, May 09, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK May 9, 2003

I've got too much Matrix on the brain. I'm going to do a pre celebration this weekend by buying a fresh new virgin copy of the film on either VHS or DVD , well...most likely on tape because I just heard that they're still considering releasing a souped version of it during the summer. I also have a advance preview of the Animatrix DVD that is coming out in just a few short weeks which I understand is quite awesome. There are supposed to be nine short subjects by the hottest talents in anime and computer animation. Three or four of the short can accessed to view on the movie's website.

Other things I plan to do this weekend is well, in appoximately 10 minutes I'm clocking out of work to go over to the second or third Mega-City Comic Con over at the Burbank Holiday Inn. It's a small but yet satisifying gathering of comic book geeks and fans- I don't know which category I fit in- as I have authored a few myself- maybe I'm on a higher plateau of geekdom. But I understand Smallville consulting producer Jeph Loeb will be there. But I'm mostly there to grab up the freebies and the fifty cent comics- recent ones I hope.

Saturday morning it's back to the storage unit for part three of my inventory taking, which means I'll be a third of the way through with my project.

Sunday - it's a little light writing of the Deposit Man and hopefully a meeting with some of the staff of my proposed Landescape Productions to get these new Deposit Man books out on the supermarket shelves....

Yeah, right. Right up there next to Disney Adventures. Hey Kids- Deposit Man comics! Tell your gay and lesbian friends!

Yeah, don't remind me...,

My fifteen minutes are up.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home