The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Thursday, August 14, 2003

STILL THE SAME AS IT EVER WAS August 14, 2003

I like to goof around on the Delphi Messageboards. I don't why, but I get some perverse enjoyment out of it. I've got all these people fooled in thinking I'm some kind of sex drived misfit.

Well, they would only be half -right.

My latest shenanigans started off with me proclaiming that the actress Michelle Rodrigueuz(?) looks halfway like a decent piece of ass in the movie "S.W.A.T." and everybody immediately jumped on my ass calling me a pig and somesuch and I offered the explanation that I have become too shallow and desensitized towards my view as to what women are and how I can't function to be around them in public because of my occupation.

Which is far from the truth- but it's fun all the same to get these people swinging from the ropes.

The truth- If I'm going to be self-publishing a comic book in the exact way I want it to turn out without any really outside interference- I can't be affording to take women out on dates when I gotta dole out dough for- let's see:

a cover
lettering
interior artwork
printing 1000 or so copies
magazine advertising
display tables at comic book conventions
promotion materials such as postcards

and I suppose there would be more but I'm going to have to pick it up again tomorrow- I'm outta time.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home