The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

THE RETURN OF THE FIFTEEN MINUTE RAMBLING RANT

I'm pissed off about a few things I hear day in day out through the news media and conservative talk shows hosts-
I don't know why I torture myself listening to it - but I guess deep down, we all hold some perverse delight in aural masochism-

1) I couldn't give a rat's ass about Iraq and the Iraqi people- I'm so sick and motherfucking tired of hear about Iraq - If you lowlife conservative fucks are so bent on rallying behind Diet Coke Dubya in perserving the occupation - why don't you all fucking move there- Buy a big fucking condo and enjoy desert life. I do not go to bed at night - thinking that some Iraqi is going to slice my throat because I know and you know - that the average Iraqi citizen CAN' T EVEN AFFORD TO FLY OUT TO THE USA - because the country is in fucking poverty- POVERTY - BROKE? GET IT?

2) SPOILER WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST-

Jesus gets resurrected at the end. Why bother seeing it when you already know how it ends? Why is there a novelization in Border's when you can just pick up a King James Bible and find out all you want to know.

I'm personally looking forward to JESUS CHRIST SUPERMAN 2 when Jesus Christ has to face off against General Zod and the rest of his Phantom Zone cronies.

Well outta time - just wanted to sound off.

I got into another incident with one of those Jesus Freaks on a MTA bus last Friday- worth chronicling next time.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home