The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

IF YOU RIDE YOUR BIKE, I'LL TAX YOUR SEAT...

Another hearty hi ho fuck you to the IRS. I filed my taxes, to federal, state and the board of equalization today without including checks. Landescape Productions is not in full operation until I get those ads advertising my Deposit Man books and I have some records of ever showing a profit. No one has come down on me yet for not filing after I'm through displaying at comic book convention because I haven't MADE A PROFIT off what I paid for the table or booth, etc;.

I owe the IRS something like $700 bucks. The State owes me around $305.00. Tell the state that the IRS is welcomed to my refund and to put the $ 400 remaining on my tab.

I can't afford to cut a check right now- not when I'm in the process of moving and trying to get a new book off the printer.

Of all the unpublished Deposit Man manuscripts I salvaged off my ancient computer that's probably older than the Chariot of the Gods - I got to say, the second issue in the Deposit Man: Playgod series (the mini-series to follow the wrap up of the Deposit Man & The Last Great Gate of Mortality) in which the Deposit Man teams up with Henry Miller to fend off the enticing ebony clutches of the Josephine Baker inspired Caramel Princess is my utmost favorite of the whole series. I was reading it while I was engrossed with a pack of cigarettes while it was printing out. I think I outdid myself as a writer on this one - I don't even recognizing myself writing it two summers ago.

Anyway, just wondering out loud.

Welp, tonight I'm moving stuff to my new digs with the help of some friends and their cars.

Thinking about buying a new tv that's compatable with my DVD player. Some of these old sets can't connect up to this new technology.

Big major pain in the ass, I know.

I need bedsheet, a comforter, a dresser, and a reading lamp. And some movie posters on the wall....

Well, let's see how it works out. I'm leaving to deliver my first rent check to my new roommate.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home