The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

WHAT CAN IT POSSIBLY ALL MEAN??? Part One...

Let's play a little game of word association. I'm going to give you a list of phrases- you try to tell me what they mean.

Ready?

Go!!

Get Smart, God Knows Best, V For Vendetta, License to Wed, The Tennessee Kid, Fully Automatic, Freedom Writers, Sharky's Machine, Fury Road, Kiss The Bride Goodbye, 33 Liberty Street, Jellybeans, The College Experience, Blood Diamond, Under Pressure, Oh God!,
Revelation, Have Spacesuit Will Travel, Bush Falls, Emperor of Ocean Park, His Eye is On The Sparrow, Will Sebastian, Scaramouche, Market Forces, The Forge of God, Say Uncle, Optimistic, Chasing Vermeer, Rumor Has It, The Witch's Children, 300, Last American, Eddie Dickiens & The Awful End, Urban Townie....

Hold on, I gotta catch my breath.

Wheez, Wheez, and Wheez..

Okay, where was I?

Hunting Einstein, Lords of the River, The Jetsons, Food of Love, Omniscience, Superfly, Good German, Green Eagle Score, Red Baron, Expendables...

And from here, I'm going to save some for tomorrow.

These little phrases are going to serve as clues- so it would be in your best interest to memorize them because, I'M GOING TO ADMINISTER POP QUIZZES TO EACH AND EVERY ONE of YOU!!.

You'll have fun. I promise.

More clues, tomorrow. They are the phrases that pay.

What the fuck am I up to, you might inquire?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

That's all you'll be getting out of me.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home