The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

DON'T GET YOUR POLKA DOT PANTIES IN A BUNCH, ALRIGHT?


Apropos again to what I said earlier on the progress of the book. Despite these inconsistencies - I have been assured by Brenner Printing that I will recieve the new product in time for next month's APE show. I believe the books will be delivered to my work place on the morning of April 4th. I will be examining the new 'improved' blueline proof first thing tomorrow morning.

Yes, the power to believe

I forgot to mention, with all my travails of last Friday- I would say it was worth sacrificing in missing the inane Wizard World convention that was held in Long Beach.


~

Coat

2 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger ZenPupDog said...

    You're 10 years old. How did you get to be so mean?

    You've made Cary cry!

    How would improve it? Make it orange?

    - Sparky

     
  • At 2:43 PM , Blogger Coat said...

    Brianne-

    That wasn't very nice thing to say on my blog. You don't see me go on your blog and giving you cooties in hoping you don't fall off your balance beam and crack your head open while you're in gymnastics class. NOW, I'm going to have to place a call over to Whacko Jacko and tell him to come over your house to kiss you on the POOPER. He's on my payroll, ya know. I don't think you're going to appreciate that. SMARTEN UP

    How the heck does a ten year old stumble across my blog in the first place?

    ~

    Coat

    ?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home