The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

WHAT CAN IT POSSIBLY MEAN? Part Two

OK, now that I've gotten my second wind- it's time to continue with my word assocation marthon

On your mark...

Get set....

MOVE YOUR ASS!!

The Candidate: The Next Chapter, On the Brinks, The Departed, Seven Duece, The Ant Bully, Sleeping Father, P.S. I Love You, Love Thy Neighbor, RRRrrr!!!, Books of Magic- The Hunter Legacy, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, A Season in Central Park, The Brave One, The Burial, Dating Nick McBride, The Informant, Kashmir, Strangers, The Reaping, Flags of Our Fathers, It Wasn't Me, and finally.... Zodiac.

Remember, to keep these embedded into your memory banks. Next week sometime it's going to be a rough session of some harsh twenty questions for you guys.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home