The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK March 19, 2003

Wow. Just got done reading some of Micah Wright's message board. Some nutballs are out in full force and threads are getting shut down in their wake left and right. I think Micah's forum name is misleading to some (Al Suicide Squad or something or other), not realizing that it's really a forum for mostly comic book fans and professionals- not for these ultra uber dreaming conservatives bent on bombing innocent cilivians. I mean, Iraq is no big feat to bomb. Most of the people in Baghdad can't even afford food or housing- so what pride do we get out of preserving our bruised little egos? Yeah, I know we got sucker punched on 9/11, so does that mean we get to go over and demonstrate that two wrongs do make a right? I don't fucking know- I'm still trying to figure out where we get the audacity or the propensity to tell another dictator to pack his goodies and leave his own country?

I suppose one day I'll have it all figured out.

I watch my X-Men 1.5 two disc last night. The freaking movie turned from 95 min to three hours when you apply the enhanced mode- on the right side screen, and a little round x appears on the screen. You press the enter button on your remote and the disc takes you to a behind the scene shoot of when that particular scene was done. On the left side, when a swirled 's' appears, the disc then takes you to a deleted scene cut out of the original film. I didn't have enough time to get to the second disc, except to watch a seven minute 'whet your appetite' production piece on X 2.

I'm going to resume my rewrite on my sixth Deposit Man book. The first few pages is a Spice Cakes narrative ( my crystal meth loving informant) telling how she and the Deposit Man's nemesis, Marty got killed and wound up in Heaven, while The Deposit Man reconstructs his origin just in time for a massive assault being raged by the Diaper clad Nazi, Haupt Carl and his army of deadly unborn fetuses.

More tomorrow, because...

My fifteen minutes are up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home