The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAKMarch 26, 2003

A running joke made by my co-workers is starting to get under my skin. I'm usually undisciplined and rebellious by nature. And I usually like to tackle one project at a time and not to multi-task with another. So when someone orders for me to stop what I'm in the middle of doing and do something else instead, I'm known to get very combative. Now my direct supervisors are in their mid-fifties, they're overweight ladies, and don't really have lives outside of the workplace- but yet, I seem to work well with them- but my department supervisor is in her early thirties, is married, has triplets, and looks like one of those Ivory Soap commercials girls from what I remember as a kid with nice blond hair. She's also very soft spoken, but she does an incredible bang up job being my boss and signing my paychecks. Very easy going most of the time. I've had some disciplinary problems concerning some sexual harrassment with another 'blond bitch' contractor from hell when I was a contractor, but nothing that a verbal warning didn't cure and the accusations were uncircumstantial anyway. According to my direct supervisors, when they give me an order they claim that I snap back at them or raise my voice and they say the reason why I do that to them is because they don't have blond hair. In fact, they would like to test this theory that if they came into work with blond wigs that I'd probably be more cooperative with them. They think that I have a 'thing' for my department supervisor. They don't realize how wrong they really are. Number one: she's married. Number two: she has three kids, and number three: she needs to work out. Those three things tend to put a single guy off. The real reason they get the impression that I'm all lovey dovey is simply because she's in a higher position or chain of command than I and I'd like to be where she is now somewhere along the road. I know, for a fact that I'm attracted to all women of different hair color and race. This hot model german girl I recently spent a weekend with was a dark haired siren and I've had relations with black women and oriental women in the past of whom I've been more than crazy about. I've only had a blond girlfriend when I was in high school.

I swear when the workload rains, it really pours. I couldn't even take a afternoon break to write this because I was so busy with Home Video inventory..

Well, that's my shitstorm rant of the day....

because my fifteen minutes are up.

Cary Coatney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home