The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Monday, March 24, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK, March 24,2003

Got back home from Vegas yesterday late afternoon- and missed at least half of the Oscars being handed out. I walked in when Michael Moore gave his memorable all time historic anti-Bush rant. I cheered of course- that guy told it like it is. And it was a moment to cut loose- after sitting around all week with my father trying to drum it into my head why America is in this little skirmish. I can see where he is coming from after seeing combat in Vietnam- but I tend to see Moore's fictitious side of things as more believable.

Before I left for vegas, I had some phone conversations with some people working with me. I had to call Larry and tell that a package of work would be delayed until Tuesday, due to screwing up a video tape for reference material. I talked to my new book designer Oliver Simonson about debuting the new books in November and is in the process of designing some advertisements or flyers and I'll probably get a ashcan done in time for San Diego Comic Con with material from all three upcoming books and essays and other assorted shit.

Highlight of my trip was visiting Kady Mae's store in Vegas with my Dad. My dad wanted to buy a lot of shit- he's impressed of how sharp comic books look nowadays. More tomorrow.

Because my fifteen minutes are up..

Cary Coatney

Now what the fuck happened to my Thursday's entry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home