The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Friday, July 11, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK July 11, 2003

A Hodge Podge of Shit.

Just my fucking luck! I'm coming down with a case of something that's making my sinuses go out of whack! Just in time for San Diego, too. I hope this clears over the weekend or I'm not going to be able to make human contact with anyone over there. No shaking hands, no hugs, no kisses, and no playing assgrab.

I just sent out my last ever Deposit Man newsletter- it's been a year and a half since I wrote the last one. Since I got work done at 1 today, I just sat around at my desk and e-mailed everyone on the list I kept in a yahoo notepad. Of the 250 or so people I have on the list, 61 have already came back. Not really good at keeping up with things. Have to collect more signatures while in SD.

Another thing I did today on my off hours was do some translations from English to German for a new villain I created for The Deposit Man named Haupt Carl. He's sort of a an overweight fat fellow who suffers from infantile syndrome, wears a big diaper, and covers his face in a French Cortesan mask and old World War I German helmut while flinging around old german hand gernades. He's mounting a army of stillborn cupid size angel babies to wage a war between Heaven and Earth. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Well preparing myself for another time conflicting weekend.

Tonight, I'm going to pick out what I need to take to SD- pack up all the free CDs and cassettes, I'm going to bring down. Decide what clothes need to be dry cleaned in the morning. Make popcorn and watch the second half of my Taken screener and a episode of Farscape.

Saturday morning I'm watching the new Justice League episode that premiered last week that someone at work taped for me along with the new Ren & Stimpy and Stripperella. Then I'm off to the cleaners. Then I'm going to get my hair trimmed or at least my neck shaved. Then I'm going to see a little bit of the Mark Waid signing at Earth 2 in Sherman Oaks. Then I got to go up to my store, Rookies & Allstars to drop off some copies of my books and all the freebie CD's for Erica to pick up to take to her booth. Then Approximately at six, I'm sitting back and relaxing with some beers and new smokes and blasting all six of my new Yes related CD's including 2 sent by my ex-editor, Scott Goodell. I'm looking forward to listen to the new Chris Squire & Billy Sherwood collaboration, Conspiracy- The Unknown out of all six.

Sunday- try to catch the new Pirates of the Carribbean and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen flicks. Hope there's enough daylight to go down to Venice and pick up some baggies and swimming trunks. Zip back up to the Valley, do some writing and watch a Wonder Woman tape from my Columbia House club and this super- hero special that aired on the History channel. Then it's back to the grind for a half a week until I amtrak down to Diego.

See? It's not easy being me.

~

Coat

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home