The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

HEADLESS @ CENTRAL PERK

Talk about parallel universes! On my way to Central Perk yesterday (with two minutes on the clock remaining) to pick up my Jonny Quest love-fest first season DVD set I saw this squirrel digging in some bushes trying to bury some inanimate object. It was kinda weird that this squirrel wasn't even acknowledging my presence- it just kept on digging.

Didn't think much about it afterward. Got my wet dream dvd set (now I'm probably sounding like some sick pedophile wannabe- but I loved Jonny Quest when I was a kid and had a better appreciation for it when you realize it was very innovative for it's time as I got older) and picked up a smoothie- as what I had only time for since they kicked me out. So as I walking towards the commissary which has been closed for hours on end, I noticed another strange foreign object on the sidewalk- closer inspection revealed - that it was a headless pigeon - his head ripped right off-

Immediate thought-

Holy shit - I hope this wasn't Nick Berg reincarnated. Because it didn't work the second time around.

Although, that squirrel.....

That squirrel must have been AL QAEDA! Why didn't I figure it out sooner what he must have been buring?

More tomorrow, or the next day- as I'll be meeting my little French/Spanish hottie for a date in Troy...

~

Coat



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home