The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Friday, June 11, 2004

SKATING AWAY ON THE THIN ICE OF A NEW JESUS DAY
(the return of the fifteen minute break)

I have literally fifteen minutes to write this, as more movie studio journals crap pile on my desk. Yes, it's another deluge of summer time fun and I rarely have time for a social life on company hours these days.

Good news and bad news.

The bad news is that the Skate Jesus forum is ka-put. Gone like a puff of smoke off of Delphiforums. That saddens me- even though I consider myself a auteur of mischief and literally came on board only to piss off of what I considered 'local LA posting losers' - I'm sore to admit that at least they all had unique personalities. The only little time I do have time to socialize on the delphiforums is on Heidi MacDonald 's World of Superlime Jumping Station. I'll miss the skaters - but at least I'll see some of the participants down at San Diego next month and say hi to them - if I have a table that is.

The biggest news I have for all of you Purple Platformers is that now you can POST COMMENTS on this blog to every stupid thing I have to say.

The only unforgivable Reagan thing I will do in his memory is to check out the 41 lobby card display that they will have in a theater for all of us studio employee to ooh and ahhh at. Maybe I will stumble on some Catwoman pick ups that I saw the other day. I didn't see any of the major stars except that they were shooting some Asian girl doing some hoop jumps with a basketball ON A TRAMPOLINE. She wasn't quite getting it from what I could see. Didn't have time to catch her name as I was in a hurry to go play my lottery tickets (hey, I won 10 bucks, what more can I say) but I did see lounge chairs with the names Halle Berry and Benjamin Bratt embrossed on them.

We're shooting mostly features and mini series right now, The Wizard of Earthsea and Ocean's Twelve are particular stand outs.

My other big happy annoucement is that MARILLION is finally coming back to the states after a seven year absence.

I will be posting later today- A HALF ASS segment of my unedited essay that will be appearing in the new Deposit Man book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home