The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Monday, April 28, 2003

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK April 28, 2003

Man, I had a real busy weekend- so busy in fact, that I'm here at work trying to rest. Let's see, where to begin? I couch potatoed out on three DVDs over the weekend, (Farscape 3.1, Justice League on Trial, and the unreleased Billy Jack Goes to Washington )
saw two movies, Identity and CONfidence , went to the UCLA campus where they were hosting the LA Times Festival of Books just as they were closing up and spent all day Saturday afternoon taking inventory of my comics which still leaves me the job half way done and some very sore muscles from lifting all those comic book boxes!

All this week, I'm going to being spending my Fifteen minute breaks talking about....creativity. Now, it's been read in a few books written by distinguished authors such as Harlan Ellison and Stephen King that they bulk or fire back some sarcastic remark when they are confronted with the question of 'how do you get your ideas?' . Authors try to steer clear from any type of rhetorical interrogation. But- I'm lenient, and tomorrow I'm going to discuss what triggers off an idea in my head and how do I approach applying it to my craft-

but goddammit, my fifteen minutes are up,

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home