The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Friday, August 22, 2003

MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE HALL OF STINK

Had another run in with Pepe last night and I suspect I will be having more for quite some time until autumn comes around. I tried to give a piece of chicken to Seven, the black cat with the white boots and Pepe spotted the exchange taking place and immediately started running towards me from his daily foliaging and pillaging of the Purina Cat Chow bowl to prance towards me to check out what amazing sleigh of hand gifts I had.

I took a few steps back. He too stopped in his tracks and suddenly his tail immediately perked up. Aw shit, here it comes, I thought , here comes the spray. I had to slam my foot down on the concrete pavement in my backyard and that luckily sent him scurrying back behind my brick barbecue. He didn't come out later until after dark whereas I made a second attempt to sneak up underwater and splash him face front from the pool. But he got wise to my plan- he must have seen me in the dark. One night, this fucker is going to do reverse the tables on me and do a cannonball on my face and bite my freaking nose which is going to wind up sending me to the emergency room for a tetanus shot.

But I've been so fucking bored lately- taking care of things around the house.

I swear every night I come home and I look out in the backyard- it's like a goddamn cat country club- freakin' five felines lounging at my pool- and they all look at me expecting for me to bring out a tray and serve them tender vittiles hors d'oeuvres or something along that nature.

This comic book cataloguing project I started to keep myself out of trouble while the landlords are away are proving to be a big pain in the ass. For one thing, I ran out of comic book boxes and was trying to alphabetize them and trying to shove a box into another box- but all I got for my trouble was a lot of scraped skin, especially around the cuticle area.

Well, I should be expecting a package in the mail today from Oliver concerning a few sample pages of the new font in action that is being applied to the new book and to see if it meets to my expectations.

Not much in movies this weekend. Will probably be attending the August edition of the Los Angeles Comic Book and Sci-Fi Convention this Sunday at the Shrine Auditorium near USC in downtown LA. The prospect of getting a t-shirt promoting the new Kate Beckingsale vampire flick, Underworld, suddenly appeals to me.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home