The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

STILL MORE TO COME

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll get started on chronicling my APE mis-adventures, only two weeks late, if that's ok with you. I'm getting kicked out of the office early today because our OT got swiped away from us so I have to leave from the eight hours that I punched in.

But at least I leave you with a preview of things to come:

* Spock's Beard concert review.

*An announcement that I will be rewarding three sets of the entire Deposit Man & the Last Great Gate of Mortality mini-series to the lucky winners in a mailing list contest in celebration of seeing the entire thing come to fruition only because I want to show off my new mailing address labels that Oliver whipped up for me. And future news concerning more Deposit Man products.

*My daily DVD lifestyle.

*A elegy to one of my now ex-co-workers, who was a major fucking asshole BTW. A month has gone by since he 'left the company' but still, I feel a proper tribute is in order.

*More political and male chauvinism shenanigans than you can shake a fistful of mega-dildoes at, because that's what my audience expects from me

....and I deliver

...in spades.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home