The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

WHAT CAN IT ALL POSSIBLY MEAN? Part Tres


Someone please make the madness stop!!

More epiphanies of combined words and phrases have sprouted out of my mind and I cannot resist the urge to shit type them through my fucking skinny malnourished fingers:

The Bielski Brothers, A Stolen Life, Piano Lessons, The Bill From My Father, Maid of Dishonor, Things to Do Before I Die, Legend, Boyfriend in a Box, Grumpy Old Men, No Pain No Gain, Kung Fu/American Samurai, Act 5, Under & Alone, Warm Up Guy, Love Crazy, How I Spent All Day Burping up my Garlic Bagel, Novel, Tesla, Sandblast, Logan's Run, Freedom House, Renaissance Girl, The Sunowner, Freedom Writers, Stealing Cars, and Honor Among Thieves.

Can anyone guess the fake epiphany that I threw into that boiling cauldron?

Good- the Excedrin has finally kicked in.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home