The Purple Pinup Guru Platform

When purple things are pulsating on your mind, I'm the one whose clock you want to clean. Aiding is Sparky, the Astral Plane Zen Pup Dog from his mountain stronghold on the Northernmost Island of the Happy Ninja Island chain, this blog will also act as a journal to my wacky antics at an entertainment company and the progress of my self published comic book, The Deposit Man which only appears when I damn well feel like it. Real Soon Now.

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

IF AESOP DIDN'T GIVE A FIG, THEN WHY SHOULD NEUTON?

I just realized- after I got through with the Shrine early last Sunday- I figure what the sense of wasting the rest of the day at home and just go out and get blitzed. And so I did. Drank a pitcher of beer all by my lonesome and then realized I had forgotten to go on line and finish up a topic of debate concerning Los Angeles dating woes with a member of Dan Evans' Ska8e Jesus forum. I tried to do the best that I could considering the circimstances- i.e; pouring your heart out ...while inebriated (again, I might add). And I totally forgot what I wrote down.

Well I would like to check out what the responses were, but the trouble is ...that I can't. No time. Since yesterday, my department is down two people for personal reasons. Talk about bad timing- a shitload of work comes pouring in and it's all got to be due by week's end. Everytime a holiday comes around the corner- the wrath of accountants and journal keepers rear their ugly heads to make life miserable for us off lot MIS-fits.

Well, at least some good news made my way- Harlan Ellison is signing his new collected version of " Vic & Blood " in collaboration with Richard Corbin at the new Barnes & Nobles down at the Grove in Farmer's Market.

~

Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home