This has been the longest sabatical I've ever taken from this blog - the reason: Too much work and looking for a new place to live. Hopefully the situation will change for the coarse of the better over the weekend. But there are things that bear discussion when I have the time to get better in depth with the things that need to be said.
* I am absolutely in love with the new liberal talk radio station, Air America that just premiered with Al Franken, Janeanne Galafalro (excuse my spelling, but I'm on a crunch here) and this Randi Rhodes chick whose four hours of monologue and angry diatribes against the incompenents in the Bush Administration is riveting enough to break the record of Linda Blair headspins. The woman is spot on. On the east coast, she's on from 3PM to 7 PM - here on Pacific coast she's on from noon- 4 PM.
* I want to dedicate part of each future entry to a Yes remastered CD. Absolutely in love with all of them and I'm sure there's an interesting chapter of my life that goes together with each other like a memory of a fine wine - or Welch's grape juice that's gone bad. Why did I procrastinate in finally getting these, I 'll never know.
* One of my favorite bands from Britain, Marillion will be advertising their new album, Marbles on the back cover of my forthcoming book in the Deposit Man series.
* Mas has turned in one mean mo fo cover to the Deposit Man and the Last Great Gate of Mortality, Act Three. I can't wait to unveil this puppy next fall.
* The Deposit Man and the Last Great Gate of Mortality Act Two is half way done in terms of the final artwork being completed. Should be at the printer by the middle or the end of next month and in time for San Diego.
* Jeez, I'm so sorry that I missed the Condoleezza Rice gangbang this morning, but I've heard portions through Air America - too bad for her. if she fixed up her hair a little bit- she would be a half way decent lay. She's got good shapely legs - just too bad her taste for Bush is such a turn off.
* What the fuck do I know about politics anyway?